2017 Registration Procedure
- Each team must register with the bid competition by Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 8:00 AM EST. Teams must choose a team name, team leader, as well as a team g-mail and email their registration form to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure team names adhere to a professional standard, as the team names of the winners will be printed on award letters and certificates. All team members must read the confidentiality contract and provide their name and signature on the registration form. Each team member is also responsible for sending the Privacy Statement/Photo Release form.
- Registration to the ""Plans Room"" will be communicated at a later date during the registration period. An email will be sent to each team’s gmail with instructions and subsequent steps. If you have not received instructions as of January 30th, 2017 please contact the Bid Competition Committee at the email address noted above.
- Each team must have a mentor acting as an advisor to their team. Mentors may counsel only one (1) registered team and must be in the construction industry. College and University Professors are not eligible as mentors, however, professors may coach any team associated with their respective school. Teams must obtain their mentor and email a signed “Mentor Declaration Form” by Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 11:59 pm EST.
- The bid closing times and dates are as follows:
- Phase 1
12:00:00 on March 29, 2017 Pacific Daylight Time
14:00:00 on March 29, 2017 Central Daylight Time
15:00:00 on March 29, 2017 Eastern Daylight Time
16:00:00 on March 29, 2017 Atlantic Daylight Time
- Phase 2
12:00:00 on March 30, 2017 Pacific Daylight Time
14:00:00 on March 30, 2017 Central Daylight Time
15:00:00 on March 30, 2017 Eastern Daylight Time
16:00:00 on March 30, 2017 Atlantic Daylight Time
Bid Registration Documents
- Instructions to Bidders
- Team Registration Form / Confidentiality Agreement
- RFI Template
- Privacy Statement/ Photo Release Form
- Mentor Declaration Form
- Mentor Application Form
Note: It is highly recommended to view the PDF documents in Adobe Reader. Viewing the PDF documents in Preview on a Mac will remove functionality of the documents. Download Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe website at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Please download the following documents and read. Fill out the registration form and mentor forms and send to email@example.com by the due dates listed above.
Click here for an example of a previously submitted Bid Package for the TCIC Simulated Student Bid Competition