Young Construction Leaders' Executive Committee
One of our most important focuses is acting as a mentor and resource to the next generation of bright young minds that are entering the industry. We need to help build and energize the unique talents of those entering the construction industry.
The Mission of our Young Construction Leaders Club (YCL) is to develop an informal communication network among construction industry future Leaders up to 40 years of age, in order to:
- Promote networking relationships within the construction industry.
- Develop a forum to establish industry contacts and business leads.
- Provide information and industry activities and opportunities that will enhance and profit the individual and their respective organization.
- Provide an opportunity for member organizations to invest in their employee’s development through professional education and industry exposure.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Engaging in philanthropic initiatives focused on giving back to the larger industry / community.
The 2023 Young Construction Leaders’ (YCL) committee members are as follows:
Michael Whitely (Chair)
Stefen Palam (Vice Chair)
Bradstone and StoneRox
Govan Brown & Associates
exp Services inc
Interested in joining our YCL Executive Commitee please visit the Join YCL page now and fill out an application, you will also be able to add yourself to the YCL mailing list, so you never miss YCL news!