If you're ready to join a super passionate group of young constrution industry leaders' JOIN our YCL Committe!
- Promote networking with like-minded professionals
- Develop a forum to establish industry contacts and leads
- Provide information on industry activities
- Provide opportunities that will enhance and profit the individual and their respective company
- Promote and encourage opportunities for professional development and education
- Provide mentorship opportunities for students
- Provide an opportunity for members to invest in their employees’ development as the next generation of construction executives
Each year our YCL committee plans at least four signature events that include a: pub night, boat cruise, charity challenge and a ping pong tournament – providing a great opportunity to meet link-minded professionals in the industry - check out our YCL Instagram account for photos of our many events!
In recent years, our YCL committee has prioritized charitable initiatives as a major part of their mandate raising over $50,000 in support of Camp Trillium through the MLSE Team Up Challenge.
We have a big vision for YCL and we're interested in really showing TCA members why this is a valuable thing for thier young professionals to be doing.
If you’re ready to join a super passionate committee of young leaders apply here.
“My proudest moment is when YCL combines all of its resources for a good cause. Being able
to focus a lot of these resources to help others is a beautiful thing.”
S. Butler, EllisDon
“We’re ready to grow. We’ve looked at the professional demographics we appeal to and started
looking at ways to reach out to more people.”
P. Boylan, PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
“We’re reaching out to high schools, trying to make contact with kids when they’re younger so
we can let them know about the opportunities that are out there in Construction.”
M. Henderson, Tucker HiRise