|Event:||Advanced Construction Claims Management|
|Location:||70 Leek Crescent, Richmond Hill L4B 1H1|
TCA Members - $350.00
Non-members - $450.00
Construction Claims Management Program
(3-unit; 3-day course)
This three (3) units program is designed for professionals in the construction industry looking to advance their understanding of construction claims. The program will provide industry professionals with techniques to manage the unique contractual challenges that come from different construction project delivery methods and which could lead to cost intensive disputes. After this program, the participants will have an in-depth understanding of essential tools to prepare, respond and manage construction claims.
The program has 3 distinct units but there is no pre-requisite for any unit and enrollment priorities.
Date & Time: 8:30am – 3:30pm, Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Unit 1: Introduction to Construction Claims Management
• Understand the legal, contractual and claims framework
• Expand the understanding of construction claims
• Learn different kinds of claims and how to advance, prevent and resolve them
• Understand the importance of construction site records and documentation
• Learn about the essential characteristics of a successful claim
Date & Time: 8:30am – 3:30pm, Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Unit 2: Advanced Construction Claims Management
Date & Time: 8:30am – 3:30pm, Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Unit 3: Construction Claims-Quantification of Damages
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Project Managers/Construction Managers/ Site Supervisors
• Public or private owner
• General Contractor/Subcontractor
• Estimators, Engineers, Architects
• Legal counsels
Duration (each unit): 1 day. 8:30am -4pm
TCA Member Fee (each unit): $ 350+HST
Non- TCA Member fee (each unit): $450+HST
Training room location: 70 Leek Crescent, Richmond Hill, L4B 1H1
Upon successful completion of each unit, participants are entitled to apply for Gold Seal credit (1 credit per unit, total of 3 credits).
Please click here for more information and registration.
|Registration Deadline:||Oct 23, 2017|
You must be logged in to register for events.|
Click here to login - or - Click here to create an account.