Join TCA - Benefits & Services
- Construction Book (classified listing) - 1 free listing to new member with free linkage to website & email. TCA's annual membership directory & buyers guide. Deadline for e-Construction Book.
- e-Connect (electronic newsletter) - 12 times a year. Free mention of new members in next issue under "Welcome New Members".
- Builders' Digest (magazine) - 2-4 times a year.
- Construct Canada Trade Show (conference) - invitation to attend - Nov.30, Dec.1st & 2nd for 2016)
- Event Sponsorships (functions) - active involvement.
- Social Events (free and pay events) - 6 free events with 3 new members networking workshops, Members Day event (free display&network), power-breakfast and annual general meeting. Pay events like: Golf Tournament, Ski Day, Industry Dance (Roaring 20s - Feb.6, 2016) etc.
- Committee Participation & Legislative Involvement (volunteering) - 4-5 meetings in a year.
- Young Construction Leaders Club (free club) - for members who are 40 years or under. Inexpensive networking events like: Sakting Day, Pub Night, Boat Cruise, Poker Tournament etc.
- The Construction Institute of Canada (TCIC) - Industry courses, Topical seminars, Leadership Workshops etc. with Accreditation Programs.
- Online Job Postings Board - free vacancies advertisings and viewing of resumes
- Honours and Awards - Best of the Best Awards, TIPTA Award, Gold Seal Program and TCIC Accreditation Program
- Meeting Rooms - free
- Affidavit Service - free
- Lawyers Referral Service - free
- Information, Advice & Assistance - free
- Standard Contract Documents & Publications - members' rate
- TCA Advantage Club - discount programs - great savings like Fiat/Chrysler vehicles ($5K-$10K), group Home & Auto Insurance ($1K), DCN industry newspaper (25% savings) etc.
Project Opportunities (additional subscriptions - available to members)
- Project Infromation - Project Information - includes Projects List (with lists of bidders) and Tenders Results List.
- BestBidz EPR - BestBidz Electronic Plans Room - 24 hrs internet access to electronic tender dwgs/specs/addenda. Service also includes Project Information above.
- OnDemand - Electronic managment of Tendering process for owners/developers, architects, engineers and general contractors. Efficient and easy management.
After reviewing the mandate and the many benefits of membership, please contact us for an application form.