Hundreds of volunteer members give our numerous committees strength and commit their valuable time to ensure that the issues that affect our industry are well represented and information is disseminated to the membership.
Knowledge is power and your involvement on a TCA committee can pay dividends:
- You gain a competitive advantage when potential issues and industry trends are identified early on.
- You have the opportunity of discussing common concerns with your peers and voice your opinion about issues that affect you and your company.
- It's an opportunity for leadership and networking - positioning you and your company as a real player in the industry.
TCA's current committees include:
- Owners and Allied Professionals
- Building a Better Business in Construction
- Construct Canada
- Environmental Committee
- Government Relations Committee
- Industry Practices
- Membership Development & Retention Team
- The Construction Institute of Canada(TCIC) Professional Development/Accreditation Committee
- Trade Contractors
- Young Construction Leaders Club (under 35)
Expression of Interest
If you are interested in becoming involved in one of TCA's active standing committees, please contact email@example.com and let us know which committee you are interested in!