Hundreds of volunteer members give our numerous committees strength and commit their valuable time to ensure that the issues that affect our industry are well represented and information is disseminated to the membership.
Knowledge is power and your involvement on a TCA committee can pay dividends:
- You gain a competitive advantage when potential issues and industry trends are identified early on.
- You have the opportunity of discussing common concerns with your peers and voice your opinion about issues that affect you and your company.
- It's an opportunity for leadership and networking - positioning you and your company as a real player in the industry.
TCA's current committees include:
- Allied Professions Division
- Building a Better Business - A TCA Think Tank
- Construct Canada Trade Show
- Construction Careers Development & Marketing
- Environmental Committee
- General Contractors Division
- Government Relations Committee
- Industry Practices
- Manufacturer, Supply & Service Division
- Membership Retention & Development Committee
- Plans Room & EPR Users Committee
- The Construction Institute of Canada Accreditation Committee
- The Construction Institute of Canada Professional Development Committee
- Trade Contractors Division
- Young Construction Executives' Club (under 35)
Expression of Interest
If you are interested in becoming involved in one of TCA's active standing committees click here to download your application.